Friday, October 29, 2010

An Introduction

This blog will have dual purposes. First, it's a way for me to connect with all of you better and give a behind the scenes look at your English class. In addition to postings on whatever our current unit happens to be, I will also provide links to articles that relate to the class, interesting videos, or comments and suggestions for various assignments.

Since each of you will be building a blog that highlights a certain poem or poet, I wanted to create a model version that will help give you an idea of the types of posts that we expect. The poem I will be focusing on is William Blake's "The First Book of Urizen." Throughout this unit I will post personal comments or thoughts on the poem as well as videos or pictures that relate to it.

Please check back here regularly for updates and if you have any questions feel free to email me.

1 comment: